Friday, February 04, 2005

For some reason this computer won't let me put headlines on my posts, as you may have noticed from the last one as well, but it'll have to do for now.

Anyway, I've finished up this week of classes, and now only one final week of this TESOL training lies ahead of me. I've got two more practice teachings to do and a couple more papers to write and a portfolio to organize... But the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and brighter!

I'm really looking forward to getting back to Mexico. However, I've still got a couple weeks after the course ends to putz around in Costa Rica, so I'm thinking I may head up to Lake Nicaragua. Before I do that, I'm considering heading to Monteverde for a Sunday and attending Meeting there. I assume they still have Meeting... I miss Meeting. Which leads me to another thought:

Note for my father: When you read this next time, would you mind passing this link on to Heartland Friends for me? Some Friends might find this little record of my journies and queries interesting... Mabye.

Anyway, I have a lot to think about right now. The future of my budding teaching career, the future of this trip here in Costa Rica, my future situation in Mexico City, and the present must be accounted for as well! I'll be in touch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to write soon or what????

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home