Thursday, February 10, 2005

The course is, for all intents and purposes over. I have one very minor assignment left, and then I'm through. My plans are, currently, to head to Monteverde on Saturday and then attend Quaker Meeting on Sunday. After that, I would like to head up to Lake Nicaragua and spend a few days on a large island, formed out of twin volcanos, that exists in the middle of that enormous lake. The lake itself is, perhaps, 100 miles long and 60 miles wide, making it the 3rd largest in all of Latin America. I am sure it is the largest in Central America.

After my trip up there, I believe I will make my way back to the school here to pick up some excess luggage, including my plane ticket, and then I will head to San Jose to fly back to Mexico. I am looking forward to this fairly brief opportunity to explore this part of Central America. And I am also definitely looking forward to getting back home, to Mexico. I have missed it a great deal since I left, especially since coming here to Costa Rica, and I am eager to return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home