Thursday, February 17, 2005

Today was a lazy day. I was very sore from yesterday's adventures, so I just took it easy, relaxing in a hammock and planning my future adventures. I think I have the first leg planned at this point, and know what I'm going to do here in Nicaragua on my way to Honduras. I'm going to hit West Nicaragua on the way north and then hit the English-speaking Carribean on the way back South. I haven't made any other decisions, however; and, of course, everything is subject to change. I think I'm going to spend more time in Nicaragua than in any other place, however.

I think I'll spend one more day where I'm at, and then start moving around the island for the rest of this week. Within a few more days I may begin thinking about leaving the island. But there's still plenty to do and experience here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom has shared your blog with The Prairie Goddesses (I have to admit this is my first adventure in blogging) and read with facination about your travels. What courage and what fun! Thanks for sharing!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home