Thursday, May 12, 2005

My demo lesson at Kiosk went very well, and it felt great to be teaching again. Of course, all this earned me was "we'll give you work as soon as we have some." So, once again, we'll see.

I'm feeling really down right now, because my landlords, six days after moving in and having paid, are springing all kinds of things on me, and a contract that I'm supposed to sign. The old man (who, thank the gods, does not appear to be actually in charge; not that it would be strange for a senile old geezer to be in charge...) who rented me the place and agreed to a one month rent, is now giving me the impression that the minimum rent is two months, and that if I don't stay that long, they just keep my deposit.

We'll see what happens when I speak with "the secretary" tommorrow. If they keep my deposit based on a deal that I was not told about, I'm going to be very upset...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home